10 things I wish I would have done while I was stripping
- SAVED MORE MONEY...Jesus. And all that goes with this, investing, 401K, etc.
- Paid my damn taxes.
- Traveled more. I had the cash and schedule to do it. WTF? I was tripping a lot, but not the European kind.
- Drank less. So I could at least remember more. Gees my poor liver.
- Appreciated my body more. Shit, I looked good, but I always felt that I need to do more, lose more weight, run more, tone up more, surgery, hair dye, etc, etc. Eh, hindsight.
- Documented more. I wish I had written more about the day to day stuff I experienced in my journals. I was too obsessed with my relationship and my body to write down those details.
- Never got fake nails. It seemed to fit at the time, but now I think I could have done just as well with my own. And I felt like they always looked so garish. So much wasted money.
- Use self tanner more and tanning beds less.
- Forced myself to get up earlier, instead of sleeping the days away. Granted I worked until at least 2 am everyday that I worked, but yeah. Sleeping past noon every day just feels like wasted time.
- Loved myself more so that I would have left the boy and the biz before I ended up hated them as much as I did.
Labels: stripper regrets