- We accept MasterCard, Visa, AMEX, Discover, checks, money orders, and cold hard cash.
- All sales on Class Passes, Song Lists, and Party/Private Deposits are FINAL.
- Sales on merchandise can be returned for store credit if in original packaging.
- Hours, rates, and policies are subject to change.
- No men can be present during the session (except during Lover's Moves and the private parties that have been approved previously).
- Video and still pictures are OK, but ONLY with instructor approval. Cuz your classmate may not want their twerking on blast on Instagram.
- No nudity.
- You will need to sign a liability waiver on your first class.
- Please turn off or silence your cell phones.
- If you realize that you cannot attend a class, PLEASE ALWAYS, go into your account and cancel yourself out of the class to allow others to sign up for your spot.
- All classes require you to come with an open mind... try it, you'll like it!
- No shows to free events are not allowed to register freely for future free events. If they want to attend another free event, they will be placed on a waitlist and added if there is room on the day of the event.
- No audits, spectators, or children allowed in the classroom.
- No drop-ins to any class. You must pre-register. You can register up to 30 minutes before class.
Cancellation Policy for Group classes
- Cancellations less than 24 hours prior to the class are considered late cancels.
- Cancellations within 2 hours of class or not showing up for class without canceling are considered no-shows and cannot be made up.
- BRONZE, SIREN & SILVER MEMBERS: No-shows will now be charged a $15 fee.
- Cancellations within 24 hours are subject to a $10 fee per class and a $20 no show fee if you have a 30-Day Unlimited Pass.
- Weather related class cancellations are ONLY made if the MTA has issued a subway system train service shut down that affects class start time.
Making Up Late Cancels:
- Please follow these instructions to make up a late cancel.
- You must email (firstname.lastname@example.org) between midnight and 5pm the DAY BEFORE another class that you want to take (of equivalent value).
- If there are available spots, we will put you into the class and honor your previous payment/pass.
- You are not guaranteed a spot and are only considered CONFIRMED in the class if you receive a confirmation email saying so.
- If you miss the second class you will forfeit your make-up.
- This does not apply to no call or no shows or classes cancelled within 2 hours of start time.
- These can be made up up to 6 months from the date of the missed class or before the date that your Pass/Membership expires (for Monthly Members your pass expires every 30 days), whichever occurs first.
Cancellation Policy for Parties/Privates:
- Deposits are non-refundable, and full payment is due 3 days before your class.
- You only pay for your final number of ladies. Refunds are processed every Monday.
- Canceling a PARTY or PRIVATE more than 72 hours before the class allows you to use that deposit towards anything you like for 6 months.
- Canceling a PARTY (3+ ladies) within 72 hrs will result in loss of full payment. Cancelling a PRIVATE same day will result in loss of payment.
- Changing the start time and/or length of a PARTY within 72 hours of that party is subject to availability and will result in an additional fee (the same amount as your deposit) for the new booking.
- Canceling or changing a PRIVATE (1-2 ladies) within 72-24 hrs of class will result in a rescheduling fee when rescheduling that class ($50 for Mini, $100 for Deluxe) for the new booking. Same day cancels cannot be made up.
- Weather related cancellations are ONLY made if the MTA has issued a subway system train service shut down that affects your start time.
- Passes are designed to save you money! The more classes you purchase, the less the cost per class.
- Passes are virtual and stored online.
- Pass packages cannot be shared.
- Passes can be purchased on our website through MINDBODY, or anytime in person with cash, credit card, check, or money order. If paying in cash, please bring the correct change.
- Your pass is valid for 1 year from the date you purchase it. But you can pay a fee per hour to extend it. Strip-ons are valid for a limited amount of time, generally 2-3 months
- Extension fees are $5 for 6 months per hour left on the card or $10 for 6 months of you purchased a daily deal or Strip-On. All remaining hours on the card must be extended. No partial extensions.
- You can use your card to register for all group classes and events that accept passes.
- We do not offer refunds to people who have unused classes on their passes at the moment of expiration.
30 day passes:
- Your pass is valid for 30 days. No extensions
- Please don't abuse your unlimited classes by signing up to classes and not showing up. StripXpertease reserves the right to terminate your monthly membership if you miss more than 4 classes without contacting us. If you are going to miss a class, please let us know as far in advance as possible. If you cancel a class with less than 24 hours advance notice, you will be charged a $10 fee. No shows are charged $20.
- No freezes.
- Memberships cannot be shared.
- By signing up for the Monthly Membership, you understand that your credit card on file will be charged every month indefinitely until you cancel by filling out this form .
- Freezes are allowed on accounts in good standing, but cannot be submitted in the first 90 days of your contract.
- You may freeze once per contract year for a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of 90 consecutive days for any reason.
- Medical freezes can be at any time in your contract and can be 30 days to 9 months, but must include a doctor's letter.
- A $20 processing fee is charged for each freeze request. You can pay it here: http://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ws.asp?studioid=11560&stype=41&prodid=284
- All freeze requests must be made in writing (email is fine) and will not be processed until the $20 fee has been paid.
- If your autopay fails for more than 72 hours, your membership will be cancelled.
- Only Silver & Siren members are granted guest passes. To use, have your friend create an account with us and then email us their name and we will put the pass in their account for them to use at their leisure. Pass expires after 1 year.
- Only Silver & Siren members are entitled to 10% off of all StripXpertease privates, parties, classes, and merchandise that you wish to purchase during your Membership.
- You always have the option to pay for your month early to be able to sign up as early as you want. Just email us at email@example.com if you ever want to do that.
- You can extend your passes for $10 per pass for an additional 30 days. You must extend all passes remaining.
- No-shows are charged a $15 fee.
Cancellation Policy For Memberships
- To cancel, the form here must be filled out.
- You cannot submit a cancellation request during a freeze period.
- It will take 30 days to process and finalize the cancellation.
- You are responsible for any charges that fall within those 30 days.
- If you submit cancellation within the first 90 days from the start date of your membership (the actual date you chose your membership to start) you will be charged a $100 early termination fee.
- You must designate who to give your guest pass(es) to before canceling your membership, no exceptions.
- If you cancel your membership and choose to reactivate the same membership at a later date, there will be a $60 reactivation fee.
Group Classes Rules:
- Each student needs her own account when signing up for group classes.
- After payment, you will receive a confirmation email. It will include class location and info on what to wear and will come to you directly after your purchase. If you don't get this email it probably means that you opted out of emails on your account, please opt in.
- If we get low sign ups, then we have to cancel. It bums us out too, but hey, at least you get your money back.
- If your class gets canceled, you will be notified by email prior to class.
- All daily deal purchasers must follow the directions on their voucher and pre-register. No drop ins. No exceptions.
- You may cancel your reservation without penalty up to 24 hours prior to the class. Cancels less than 24 hours prior to the first class are considered a late cancel. If you realize you'll be unable to attend less than 24 hours before the class please let us know you won't be coming so that we can let someone else on the waitlist have the spot in class!
- Late cancels CAN be made up. Please see the policy below. No shows or cancels within 2 hours of class are not allowed make -ups.
- Class Etiquette: Class size is limited. Please arrive 5-10 min. early for class to ensure a space and to get signed in, especially first time students.
- We reserve the right to cancel or change times on a class with consistently low attendance..
- Be prepared to work hard, push yourself, sweat, feel sexy, and have fun!
Public Group Classes Wait Lists Rules:
- If a class is full you can be added to the wait list!
- You will be notified by email if a spot opens up in class. If you won't have access to email the day of the class, please let us know how we can contact you.
- Please do not add yourself to the waitlist if you cannot be prepared to attend class on the day of the class.
- You can be notified anytime, however any student notified 2 hours or less who cannot attend will not be penalized.
- If you are notified 2 hours or more and do not attend then you will be charged for the class.
- Do not show up to class unless you receive notification that you were confirmed for class.
- If you are put in to a class from the waitlist unpaid, you must pay online within 24 hours or before the class, which ever happens first, or you will be pulled from the class.
Private Lessons and Parties Rules:
- To hold the date for your class, you must make a deposit. No exceptions.
- Deposits are nonrefundable, sorry. However, they can be transferred towards another date or class up to 6 months, if canceled timely (not within 72 hours).
- 3 and 6 class packages must be completed within 6 months of purchase.
- Your final balance is due at the end of your first class, unless on 6 pkg Deluxe payment plan.
- Group rates reflect total amount, not per person.
- You will only be charged for the number of girls that actually attend each class, not your estimate (we have flaky friends too).
- A $25.00 returned check fee will be charged on any returned check.
- Party payments are due 72 hours before class and are charged automatically.
- Canceling a PARTY (3+ ladies) within 72 hrs will result in loss of full payment.
- Changing the start time and/or length of a party within 72 hours of that party is subject to availability and will result in an additional fee (the same amount as your deposit) for the new booking.
- Canceling or changing a PRIVATE (1-2 ladies) within 24-72 hrs of class will result in a rescheduling fee when rescheduling that class ($50 for Mini, $100 for Deluxe) for the new booking. Same day cancels cannot be made up
Private In-Studio Classes:
- Room # and instructor subject to change.
- Alcohol is not allowed in the studio.
- Parties estimated at over 12 that end up having 12 girls or less will incur a $35 room fee due to a large room rental.
- The room is only reserved for the allotted time to run through the lesson, so please be ready to go and wearing whatever you and your friends need to be comfortable at the starting time listed below. Arriving 5 minutes early to get signed in would ensure a complete class.
Private In-Home Classes:
- If taking in-home class, please have a chair (high chairs, like bar stools, do not work) for your instructor and each student and a ipod player as well.
- Any travel outside of Manhattan will be subject to travel fees. Please contact us for more info.
- Parties end at the listed time, regardless of when they start.
- Please be respectful of your instructor.
- Everyone participates.